The Immigration Department of Hong Kong may stop a child from being removed from Hong Kong only if they have a sealed copy of the court order prohibiting such removal. An immigration officer does not have power to stop a child from departure without a court order if the child has a valid travel document. If you have obtained a court order prohibiting removal or directing that you may request the Immigration Department of Hong Kong not to issue a travel document to a child without your consent, you must ensure that a sealed copy of the court order is delivered by hand to the Immigration Department, together with a copy of the child's birth certificate, identity card and travel document(s) (if applicable and available). The sealed copy of the court order and your request (if applicable) should be delivered to -

During office hours (except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)

Monday to Friday: 8:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Control Support Section
10th Floor, Administration Tower, Immigration Headquarters, 61 Po Yap Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories
Telephone : (852) 2829 3521

Outside office hours

The Duty Senior Immigration Officer
Departure Level (North)
Hong Kong International Airport, Chek Lap Kok
Telephone : (852) 2182 1501
N.B. This section is for general information only. Please follow the guidelines issued by the Immigration Department for seeking their assistance.